Jordiesam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

lord mayor promise to support Mr jordan the local google map leader

mayor rayes and city ward Roger.jpg

In a meeting with Lord mayor of Mandurah WA, a young Mayor who supports the local talents, fresh ideas support putting Mandurah and WA on the map, literally in the GOOGLE map.

For the last 20 years, I have travelled the world and Australia with a simple device! On my phone, I managed to add more than 10,000 locations and photos. I wanted people of my community and the global audience to use my tips as i go. GOOGLE MAPS GAVE ME THIS OPPORTUNITY:) At that time, I was alone and felt hopeless and helpless as I did not have any support; however, I continued to add more and more information for the global community to use.

Today, I have decided to change my strategy and engage people in a decision making position to help and support initiatives that encourage community members to feel included.

I will be starting a movement of young generation old anyone who will visit schools government personnel who will support and get engaged to update all the required information into the well-known much-used maps globally.

I am a voter, ratepayer, taxpayer, and I have a voice, and the Lord Mayor is supportive.

MY GOAL: to put my city "#MANDURAH" Mandurah on the map. daily, full time, full dedication 🙂

sam jordan
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: lord mayor promise to support Mr jordan the local google map leader

Hi @Jordiesam,

Thank you for sharing your story of being a Local Guide. What you are sharing is inspiring and I hope you will succeed in your new initiative. 

Please be informed that I am going to relabel your post to the Local Stories section of Connect, as this is the place where you can write a post to inspire others to join your cause or share tips for ways people can make a difference in their local neighborhoods.

Thank you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks,

I just got active and engaged again after years and exploring slowly where the best place to  post:) thanks for your help and assistance. Please feel free to highlight areas of improvement regarding the post or anything that can get my contribution to be better 🙂   

#LOVE #CARE  from  #L#G #G #M  local guides google map 

😐
sam jordan
Former Google Contributor

Welcome back, @Jordiesam!

We are looking forward to read your future posts here on Connect.

If you need a refreshment on the forum, feel free to have a look at Your guide to Connect for more information about what topics are discussed here, how to choose your post labels and many more great tips.

And one more reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!