sandyagni's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

local guides in Thane, Mumbai

Hi , I would be interested to know and connect to Local Guides in Thane area in mumbai?

Thane, Maharashtra, India
10 comments
Level 9

Re: local guides in Thane, Mumbai

Hello my dear @sandyagni m so much happy to see you here. 

Nice to see that you are searching here for localguides near you.

For your betterment I'm posting a link below. 

By this link find Localguides near you. 

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1AU7p_7fTAdA5XsSvbgNPHJ9t1XM&ll=34.513534897459095%2C-8...

@sandyagni wrote:

Hi , I would be interested to know and connect to Local Guides in Thane area in mumbai?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Hi @sandyagni . Get connected with Mumbai Local Guides In G+ Community here -> https://plus.google.com/communities/108265494182537116392

Level 7

Hello @LogeshKumar

I'm hosting a meet-up in Mumbai. I'm a level 7 local guide and will attending this year's LG Summit'17 in San Fransisco. I'm on a campaign called "Local guides India Kick Off" as part of which I'll be hosting 4 meet-ups across 4 major cities in India. Second one being Mumbai Chapter. I am really looking forward to see you guys there 🙂

Please RSVP here and join the discussion on connect here. Please tell other local guides about the meet-up and share it on your social media using the hashtag #LocalGuide #LGIndiaKickOff #MumbaiChapter

Mumbai Chapter

August 20, 2017 (Sunday) 

03:00 PM - 07:00 PM

Capitol Cinema, Opposite Chatrapati Shivaji Station, Fort, Mumbai
Level 7

Hi @devNimi ! Thanks for inviting me. Congrats on your selection for #LGsummit'17. I am from Tamilnadu , owner of Dindigul Local Guides . I'll try my best to attend meetup hosted by you & surely I'll share this on my G+ community. Thank You ☺

Level 10

Hi @devNimi, good intiative. What if there is heavy rainfall on the 20th August? I found it's futile to click photos when it's raining. There should be some Plan B...

Level 10

Hi @sandyagni, it will be pleasure meeting you... 

Level 7

sure 🙂 see you soon

Level 7

if anything something like this comes up. You'll receive mail regarding that, also keep watching announcement section 

Thank You @AjitW

Level 8

Hi @devNimi
Congrats for LG summit.
How was the meetup in Mumbai, did you post regarding that online?
Please share link if possible.

Thanks.

------
Thanks,
PatrickS
------