Áquila's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

local guider

Hey, my name is Áquila Afonso and I am publishing this one because I wanna share about What does It mean Be a Google local guider?

This is more than just be welcoming, helpful, original, watchful or thoughtful because It is really a global community that helps anyone who is searching a place or an information, You can do that piece of their day be wonderfull only with giving what They want: know the place at all.

As a google local guider, I always seek to update the new information about the places around me because It will not only me who will woth but also benefit the entire community that comes after me, even if It is a change of early opening of the place. Being a local google maps guide means worrying about people globally in globalization and connection. As soon as we interact with different optics, we acquire new ways of thinking and seeing the world without exactly having to visit the whole world (If possible of course We are going over there!). And when we get new ideas automatically our brain creates new synapses of informational creativity that is apt to share. I believe that by going #LocalGuidesConect Live I will be more capable and interactive in serving with more informational creativity as local google guider.

Pirenópolis, GO, Brasil
2 comments
Level 7

Re: local guider

Level 9

Re: local guider

Hi @Áquila,

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community. Since you are a new member of Connect community I suggest to check out information below:

Additionally I suggest to see Help Desk category where you can see many posts from Google Employees, learn more about the program itself and find answers to questions you might have. To connect with other local guides see Let's Meet-Up category. Once again, welcome to the community, nice to have you onboard. See ya around. 😊

Best,

Johnny..