YevheniiM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

local guide isn t connected on phone and laptop

hey everyone.
I ve just started being a local guide and reached level 2 - 34 poits. But when I tried to use laptop for it, it says zero and doesn t show anything i did 

5 comments
Level 6

Hi, sometimes it might be a delay but not more than 24 ho...

Hi,

sometimes it might be a delay but not more than 24 hours.Points also may be deducted if contribution is determined to be in violation of our content policy. Contributions that violate policies do not count toward in Local Guides level.

Also, pls ensure u have click your profile photo on your Google Maps' Contributions profile to see whether the is the discrepancy in the points with the Local Guide home page on your devices.

@YevheniiM wrote:

hey everyone.
I ve just started being a local guide and reached level 2 - 34 poits. But when I tried to use laptop for it, it says zero and doesn t show anything i did 

Level 6

Anyone having a delay in getting points? /Points

Local guides homepageLocal guides homepage Hi, sometimes it might be a delay but it might not more than 24 hours, if that so you can click you profile photo on your Google Maps' Contributions profile Google map contribution pageGoogle map contribution page

to see where is the discrepancy in the points with the Local Guide home page. 

..It is related to the devices. Points also may be deducted if your contribution is determined to be in violation of content policy. Contributions that violate our policies do not count toward your Local Guides level.

Level 5

Re: local guide isn t connected on phone and laptop

You need to login with your google account in laptop then it will show

Not applicable

I logged in and it s already 2 days 🙂

Level 5

click on my contributions and check