cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

level 6

Jamal.jpg

Hello every body,,,

I'm Jamal from Syria, living in Kuwait city. I'm Google local guide in level 6 . I am so happy that we have this opportunity to participate on the event...

I'm interested to reach Level 7, but I'm more interested to be a best Google local guide and visit new places, meet new people, add missing places on map, evaluate the places i visit...

I am so happy that we have this opportunity to participate on the event. I wish you all the best of luck!

This is the link of my profile: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/627776

Best regards,

Jamal    

Kuwait City, Kuwait
1 comment
Level 9

Re: level 6

Hi @jamal7797,

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community. Since you are a new member of Connect community I suggest to check out information below:

Additionally I suggest to see Help Desk category where you can see many posts from Google Employees, learn more about the program itself and find answers to questions you might have. To connect with other local guides see Let's Meet-Up category. Once again, welcome to the community, nice to have you onboard. See ya around. 😊

Best,

Johnny..