VasanthaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

karnataka local guides team

Dear Karnataka local guides. I am decides creat a karnataka local guide team. Can you tell me who are working as a karnataka local guides...?

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
5 comments
Googler

Re: karnataka local guides team

Hi @VasanthaB. I think you are interested in creating a Local Guides community and not a team, as a team is generally the term we use for members of the Local Guides team, who are employees of Google. 🙂 Please check out this Help Center article for more information on creating an unofficial community. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

@TraciCYes madam am interested to create my state local guide team. But i don't no how to create, how to lead. Thanks for your reply.

Plzz Suggest me much more information about local guides team. How to create in my state of Karnataka..

Googler

@VasanthaB Great, please check out the Help Center article I previously shared for more information on creating an unofficial community. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

@TraciC Thank u v v much your feedback...:)

Level 7

Hello 

I wish to be part of the Karnataka local guide group..

Pls keep me posted. Am located in Dharwad, Karnataka.

Thank you