Somirin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

joke for the local guides

for a moment we are tired and deliver our jokes and laughter here.

tell us something fun, funny or whatever makes us happy here

Indonesia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: joke for the local guides

Hey @MarinSt,

Why don´t you share a joke with us? 😄

Thanks!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

@Somirin@GeorgesHR Some months ago on a early morning I was  going to tution class on bicycle,A bike was just crossing me suddenly stops and ask me man where is the BOOFEY RESTAURANT? I just said go right drive straight then you will find three way road take the first one and go straight....like that then I was again going some times later another man asked where is  BOOFEY RESTAURANT?😒😒 I've described as same then I was going suddenly noticed that 1st bike driver following me i stoped,then he was asking me I just forgot from 3 way road should I go right one or straight 😓😓😌😒😥then I decided to be a local guide. That time BOOFEY RESTAURANT WAS NOT ADDED IN MAPS NEXT DAY MY I WAKE UP AND GO THERE TOOK SOME SNAPS ADD THAT PLACE ON MAPS😑😑😑

Level 8

@GeorgesHR

@ayann

in my country localguide google not too many who know, sometimes i smile in certain area. when photographs and make a place, people see it strange. what is the child? some even think like crazy, some are angry with my activities in localguide, exciting experience for me