Sk77's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

how to unlock the Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge

How to make google street view trusted photographer.

Bada Bariyarpur, Motihari, Bihar, India
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: how to unlock the Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge

Hello @Sk77

The latest requirements for becoming a Street View | Trusted photographer are as follows:

Publish 50 Google Maps approved 360 photos cumulatively
360 photos must be at least 14MP resolution, but images must be clear and without motion blur
Once you have fulfilled the above criteria, you will receive an invitation in the Street View app to join the Street View | Trusted and Local Guides programs.

Hope this helping you.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: how to unlock the Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge

@Sk77  

Hello,
I have become SVT recently:

you have to make at least 50 spheres, I say at least 50 but it is advisable that you do even 60-70 that you exceed the finish line of 50 quietly,
the spheres must reflect the requirements of Street View indicated in the app that you will download on your smartphone.
any misalignments and movement errors that can show images with a detached wall, today is no longer a problem as the SVTs say years ago, the important that the spherical is visible can be diurnal or nocturnal does not matter, moreover I suggest you create a website that you can also do through the My Business tab associated with the place where you work.
Because when you receive the email from Street View you will have to indicate the site for a question of completeness of completing an online form.
Once you get the Badge you can also sell SV to commercial activities.
With the video mode and with different instruments you can also create road Virtual Tours on roads and or paths ... space to imagination and creativity ...!