ThirumuruganN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

how to remove the irrelevant photos of a place from maps.

if we go to a new place and search about the place in the google maps, some time we can notice the photos are in google maps are not relevant to that places. if we go for edit, we are unable to remove the existing photos. but anyway we can add the new photos that i do regularly. For an example, today i went to one college and open the maps it shows photos of other college which is situated 100 KM away from this college but name of the colleges are somehow same (one is ERODE SENGUNTHAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE and the other one is SENGUNTHAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE) but both are different colleges and owned and maintained by different people. can anybody help in this regards.

THIRUMURUGAN N,
ASSISANT PROFFESSOR IN PHYSICS,
ERODE SENGUNTHAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE,
PERUNDURAI, ERODE, TAMILNADU, INDIA
Thudupathi, Tamil Nadu, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: how to remove the irrelevant photos of a place from maps.

@ThirumuruganN We can not instantly remove a photo but we can report it by tapping on the flag icon on the top right corner of the screen when viewing a photo from the mobile. 

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

@ThirumuruganN We can not instantly remove a photo but we can report it by tapping on the flag icon on the top right corner of the screen when viewing a photo from the mobile. 

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 8

Thank you SaifIS

THIRUMURUGAN N,
ASSISANT PROFFESSOR IN PHYSICS,
ERODE SENGUNTHAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE,
PERUNDURAI, ERODE, TAMILNADU, INDIA
Connect Moderator

Unfortunately @ThirumuruganN the process @SaifIS describes can only be applied on 1 single picture at the time. There is no way to select multiple ones and then report them all at once. And I know from experience that there can be dozens of photos from other places.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

@ThirumuruganN hello sir what @SaifIS  and @JanVanHaver  is what we can do by this time also if you are not a part of Tamilnadu local guides unofficial WhatsApp group I would like to get in touch with you and add you there sir. You can also get answer to some of your queries from there 🙂 .

Please tag me in your post with @VickyKrish  so that i will get notified 🙂 

Always use @ before anyonesa username to mention them in comments sir 🙂