mattias's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: haven't redeemed drive storage

@TraciC thanks, when can I expect a resolution, haven't heard back yet.

@TraciC wrote:

@AndrewR A member of the team will have to look into your account and will be in touch with you privately via email. Thank you. 

Level 3

Wow, this really stinks.  You earn extra drive storage (for life I assume?) but if you don't redeem the storage in 30 days you loose it?   That doesn't make any sense. Why do you need to redeem a link at all? 

Actually, I can't find the 30 day disclaimer anywhere.  https://www.google.com/local/guides/rules/

I'm glad I found this out so I will be more attentive when I reach level 4.   All the google guide mails get lumped together and I get 3 to 6 emails from google each day.   I only check them once a week or so, so I could easily miss the notice.

Level 8

check my account REDACTED

ANGEL ORTIZ GALVÁN
NIVEL 5
749 / 800

Level 8

i never get the email for my google

@AngelO wrote:

check my account 

ANGEL ORTIZ GALVÁN
NIVEL 5
749 / 800

drive storage for free mar 7 2016Capture.PNG

Level 7

Hey i have the same issue. I have not redeemed anything earlier and now i cannot do it due the new changes. When this will be resolved?

Level 7

It was not easy to find the localguidesconnect.com link so it took a little while to find things for me.  These are the steps I took to redeem my storage.

1. Go to Google Maps (app or website on desktop)
2. Click Three Lines in left side of Maps Search Bar
3. Click "Your Contributions" from Menu that pops up
4. Click your Name at top above your point total
5. Click "Learn more about points"
6. Click "Sign up to be a Local Guide"

(

@MattiaS wrote:

hi, i became level 4 before summer and i haven't redeemed my google drive storage. in my personal page there isn't any link. what can i do?

thanks

You may also skip the first 5 steps and go to https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/?utm_campaign=MapsHelpCenter&utm_source=maps&utm_medium=lg_...
)
7. You should see Benefit unlocked, Redeem Drive Storage

Level 4

I have the same question,

Fist time I miss start button, now I Can't find the redeemed place,.

Does anyone can help me?

thanks

@MattiaS wrote:

hi, i became level 4 before summer and i haven't redeemed my google drive storage. in my personal page there isn't any link. what can i do?

Thanks

Level 4

Hello, 

I also am a Level 4 contributor, and never received any notification about free drive storage. And following help page instructions does not provide me with any voucher code. Please advise. Thank you,

Level 4

It was somewhere obvious is the end.. Not on this site from memory. 

If I was you search for the congratulations email I think it's on there

@WarrenT wrote:

I have the same question,

Fist time I miss start button, now I Can't find the redeemed place,.

Does anyone can help me?

thanks

@MattiaS wrote:

Thanks

Level 4

@TraciC wrote:

@mattias A member of the team will have to look into your account and will be in touch privately via email. Please expect an email from the team within the next 5-7 days. Thank you for your patience. 

The website does not yet have any features that can be re-ordered for redeployment
Https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/

@TraciC Thank you..