Iluhandr94's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

boring country

One month ago I was in Finland, Helsinki. I supposed it will be cool trip because it is the capital. In my mind capitals are always like party cities.

But I was dissapointed. I also was in Budapest, Munich, Moscow, Athens, and everytime it was really nice experience.
Then I formulated this idea: the capital of countries with a high standard of living, where people are provided with stability, not as nuts as the cities of countries with weaker economies and so on.
Do you agree?

Helsinki, Финляндия
1 comment
Level 7

Re: boring country

Well, I cannot totally disagree with you. 
But here in Helsinki, we do not have anything huge such as block party or anything so gigantic. We however,have cool sauna parties and big events going on quite often in Kaisaniemi park which is very close to central railways station but should be an occasion. People here, do not socialize until they are drunk. After they are drunk, trust me dude their cat's stories also turns interesting :D.  This one is my favorite, beer floating festival https://www.festivalsherpa.com/finlands-beer-floating-festival-perfect-getaway/Beer floating festival(SOURCE: GOOGLE)Beer floating festival(SOURCE: GOOGLE)
So it is not totally BORING.