Belgian waffleBelgian waffle

Hot cappuccinoHot cappuccino

Potato wedgesPotato wedges

Lotte Mart Bintaro, Pondok Jaya, South Tangerang City, Banten, Indonesia
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Yummy for my tummy 😍

Hello @Joist,

Thank you for sharing all of these delicious photos. I see its a mix of Indonesian and western cuisine, the soto looks great! Did you have all these meal in one day?

As additional tips, please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post 14 helpful tips for using Connect which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @AngieYC yes I did have all those foods in one day but in different time. 

Thank you so much for the 14 helpful tips.

@Google Moderator

Google Moderator

Hello @Joist,

I thought you were on a food crawl, if you have to choose between Indonesian and Western cuisine, which would you prefer?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!