ChiepSophy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Yummy Beef Lok Lak and Duck Soup - Cambodian Cooking Lifestyle

Beef Lok Lak | Cambodian Food | Khmer Food | Asian FoodBeef Lok Lak | Cambodian Food | Khmer Food | Asian FoodBeef Lok Lak with Black pepper sauceBeef Lok Lak with Black pepper sauceYummy Duck SoupYummy Duck SoupSpecial  Khmer foodsSpecial Khmer foods

Beef Lok Lak

#Ingredients
- Good fresh beef 3 bites
- Lettuce with French and tomatoes, 1 bowl of bowl to cover the bowl
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- half a teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons
- Half of the oil
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Garlic 1 crab
- Pepper powder

Duck Soup

The Ingredients are :

duck, mint , pickled lemon, a bit salt, fish sauce, and sugar.

Sophy
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Yummy Beef Lok Lak and Duck Soup - Cambodian Cooking Lifestyle

Hi @ChiepSophy,

Thanks for sharing with us. I am mesmerized by the beef dish, as our Vietnamese version "Bò lúc lắc" would not just sound the same but they are probably the same of the infamous shaking beef dish.

Kudos to the fish sauce bowl, I can imagine how hot it is from all the pepper.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @sonnyNg

Thanks for interested our Khmer foods, the most Cambodian people tasted spicy similar Thailand people.

Sophy
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ChiepSophy,

Thanks a lot for the recipe what you`ve shared. I`m going to try it, and if I succeed, I will share it here. Have you made all these dishes?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!