Güven_Karyenic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Yerel rehberler izmir buluşması 11/18

İzmir yerel rehberler buluşması 

İzmir yerel Rehberleri yeni faaliyetler organize etmek üzere yeni bir buluşma oluşturdu .. 

Önümüzdeki dönemlerde daha etkili olma yönünde kararlar alındı 

@mehmetKa @murathanyilmaz @musaturgut50 @Güven_KaryenicYerel rehberler izmir buluşması 03/11/18Yerel rehberler izmir buluşması 03/11/18

Yerel rehberler izmir buluşması 03/11/18Yerel rehberler izmir buluşması 03/11/18

Gittiğimiz yere Güven götürürüz
Mansuroğlu Mahallesi, Gloria Jean's Coffees Bayraklı, 288/4. Sokak, Bayraklı/İzmir, Türkiye
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Yerel rehberler izmir buluşması 11/18

Hi @karyenic,

Excuse my reply in English.

Is this the first time you'll host a meet-up? If so, don't worry, in this post you will find everything you need to know about how to organise a Meet-Up. When you create it all interested Local Guides in your area can indicate their interest via RSVP. You can share your meet-up more widely on your social channels, which may garner your friends or family to become Local Guides too!

Some more information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting: How-to and resourcesWhat are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts?How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up.

Good luck and don't forget to share a recap from the meet-up in Connect! 

P.S.: I've re-labelled your post and it now appears in the Meet-ups topic section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

çok iyi!

Level 8

I wish I can meet other Izmir Local Guides. If anyone is reading this post before Friday, please send me a message as I'll be back in Izmir tomorrow. Have met Musa last week.

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.