AdrianLit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Wrong points in Your contributions

Yesterday i had 155point and today it's gone to 117 contributions  a lot of my edits and reviews have gone whats happened?  Whys it stopped showing points how many contributions do u have to do to get to level 4?  Why are they messing with ur scores 

Screenshot_20160914-164403.png

Screenshot_20160915-161153.png

Wigan, United Kingdom
7 comments
Level 3

Re: Wrong points in Your contributions

Yeah same here. Today only shows 62 when yesterday I had 86.

Level 8

Contributions are submitted as FIFO. Corrections and new submissions are reviewed by volunteers. They wait in line and can take time before they are reflected in your status. 

Level 3

I understand the delay in getting points added, but within a day, my points actually decreased by 20+. Also, I got a notification today that I earned Level 1, 2 and 3 badges 6 hrs ago, when I already had earned them awhile ago..

Level 8

Seems its happened to loads and it may be a google glitch i hope so as I've now lost my trusted google photographer /for hire status.. Ive worked so hard in last week to take pics to knock me back about 3 weeks of contributions and need to start all over again 

@EricW wrote:

I understand the delay in getting points added, but within a day, my points actually decreased by 20+.

@EricW wrote:

I understand the delay in getting points added, but within a day, my points actually decreased by 20+.

@EricW wrote:

@EricW wrote:

Level 8

@AdrianLit Have you checked your profile recently?  I am hearing from others that their points are now back.  Happy Guiding 🙂

Robby

Robby Sayles
Level 8

Hi robby the points are back but the right to be a trusted photographer has gone now im back to a local guide now hmm 

Level 8

@AdrianLit That's fantastic news; many are reporting the same.  Maybe you want to reach out to someone on the Google Maps forum regarding STV?  Here is the LINK, they seem pretty active over there.  Hopefully, this will help.

Regards,

Robby

Robby Sayles