franklyray's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Wrong directions to 2415 Pawtucket Pass, Mount Dora, FL 32757

This is a new development. I put this home on the map 6 months ago. The forerly empty street has dozens of home now.

Check Google Maps to confirm the address is there. 

Now, ask for directions from the local Walmart - 17030 U.S. 441, Mt Dora, FL 32757.

You will see the directions include proper entrance to the community but direct delivery vans and guests to a dead end. 

Please correct directions to Pawtucket Pass. Thank you. 

2415 Pawtucket Pass, Mount Dora, FL 32757, USA
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Wrong directions to 2415 Pawtucket Pass, Mount Dora, FL 32757

Hi @franklyray

I am sure Google Team will look into it and do needful to correct it. For you I am tagging Google Moderator @ @BruceDM

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc. And never share your or anybody personal information in LGC.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Wrong directions to 2415 Pawtucket Pass, Mount Dora, FL 32757

Hello @franklyray -

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the issue. I did a search on Google Maps from the two addresses you displayed and it appears to drop me off right in the parking lot for this Walmart - it appears to be the front of the building or at least a main entry to the Market or the Pharmacy.

The best way for you to suggest an edit if you think this isn't correct is to submit feedback directly through the Google Maps app.  When you are at the Walmart location in Google Maps. look for the "Send Feedback" option. There are a few options for sending feedback and we have laid out the directions in our Help Center page here.

I am not available to respond on the weekend