sofi_dz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Would you be capable to describe what you really like by posting ONLY ONE PHOTO?

I dare you to post a cool photo of you showing THREE things that you really enjoy to do/see/eat/whatheveryoulike

Here is mine:

Holding on mate while sitting in the sandHolding on mate while sitting in the sand

I absolutely love these three things:

• Drinking mate 
  • Nature
  • Waking up early to see the sunrise

(I took this photo while camping here in my beautiful city, I would say that camping is another thing that I love, but I have said that only three... so... that's it. Right? haha)

How would be your photo like? It would be in nature, in your home or hanging out with friends?

I'm excited to see your photos! Post 'em here!

With love from Argentina.

Argentina
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Would you be capable to describe what you really like by posting ONLY ONE PHOTO?

My favourites are:

Waking up early

Listening to the ocean

Listening to the seagulls

Milford, Auckland, New ZealandMilford, Auckland, New Zealand

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 7

Re: Would you be capable to describe what you really like by posting ONLY ONE PHOTO?

Waking up early is really an interesting way to start our day with good vibes, isn't it?  And what a beautiful photo you posted! New Zealand is one of the places I would lke to visit one day! Thanks for sharing @TheEagleEye 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @sofi_dz,

Thanks for sharing with us! : ]

It is indeed an easy but at the same time hard task to pick a photo that could represent our favorite elements wrapped up in one photo! 

I really like the theme you have picked, with bright sunlight, one of the excellent drinks (mate is also my preferred bevarage).

I would also want to highlight nature combining with a favorite memory, as the photo below was in one match, as I traveled to watch the football team that I support (the location is in Vratsa, Bulgaria). 

Football players warming up before the match, behind the stadium are  mountain range in Stadion Hristo BotevFootball players warming up before the match, behind the stadium are mountain range in Stadion Hristo Botev

To list them out, I really like:

- Travelling to interesting (at times unique) destinations.

- Watching football.

- Taking photos and keeping them at hand for a special occasion.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

Nice photo @sonnyNg it's a really good one... And I'm surprised that you know mate!! How it's that posible?! Tell me about it!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @sofi_dz,

Thanks for the feedback! 

Regarding the mate drink, I have been fascinated by the mug and the straw in some talk shows as well as from other medias, until I finally got the chance to try it in some local coffee shops .

I really like the earthy, slightly bitter taste when I took the first sip! : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

This is a great idea @sofi_dz !

I'll surely be looking forward to posting one of my picture here once I find the perfect one.

Check out my latest travel post: First time in Mumbai, India - 50 Hours!