cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2

Level 10

Dear @My_life18, hope all's well. World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2 is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 9

Looks to be fun!

Level 10

Yes, @NathanGildart, it's a lot of fun. @HiroyukiTakisawa is an awesome host. Have you guys met yet? Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 9

Not yet! I just moved to Nagoya in August but hope to meet some local guides. Just too busy, and in Tokyo on the dates you suggested for this event. ;(

Level 10

Hopefully you and @HiroyukiTakisawa can meet-up while you're in Japan, @NathanGildart. Many awesome Japan Local Guides. Such a beautiful country. Hiroyuki is just back from San Francisco, you know. Absolute champion. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 10

Dear @KiKiLiu @iyudhi @MasaruKamikura @RyoI @KenK @VasileiosT @TylerC @YutaE @Neil31 @KazMat, hope all's well. World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2 is on for Local Guides in Japan together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @yinc @Jp @SayuriF, hope all's well. World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2 is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 9

Hi there!

What do I need to do to join this wonderful event? 

Level 10

Dear  @DheerajSudesh @JoeMcReynolds @BenE @JRN @DominicD @HiroshiS @lizg @和隆杉 @Yash @Ramiro AV, hope all's well. World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2 is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here