TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Wonders of India! Konark SUN TEMPLE - (ONE OF THE 7 WONDERS of India!)

ink 7 W (Custom).jpg

Series .1

Hi All,

In this "Series", I would like to introduce few important Tourist Centres, which are reviewed in Google Map.

" KONARK SUN TEMPLE" (Odisha, India)

Truly a Wonder! 

Included a few sample photos down; for reviews & details, go to  GOOGLE MAPS here.

(Wiki also will help you)

Sun Temple, Konark by Traveller G -  248.jpgSun Temple, Konark by Traveller G -  21.jpgSun Temple, Konark by Traveller G -  45.jpgSun Temple, Konark by Traveller G -  61.jpgSun Temple, Konark by Traveller G -  98.jpgSun Temple, Konark by Traveller G -  129.jpgKonarkKonarkSun Temple, Konark by Traveller G -  165.jpgSun Temple, Konark by Traveller G -  230.jpgSun Temple, Konark by Traveller G -  243.jpg

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Konark Sun Temple, Konark, Odisha, India
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Wonders of India! Konark SUN TEMPLE - (ONE OF THE 7 WONDERS of India!)

Hi @TravellerG

Indeed it is wonderful, one of the best tourist spot and cultural heritage of India.

You will feel Happy to see it and know the sculptures in it.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Thanks for showing us this amazing temple. I've never seen it before. I'd love to see the rest of the wonders on your list.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks dear @NadyaPN

I will be posting more, in this series, covering many Tourist interesting destinations,

Thanks for promoting a LG,

Once again thank you

PS:

You can see many pictures of this WONDER in my Review, in Google Maps

Regs