SIVACHANDRAN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Why i cannot get any benefits?

I am google map local guide my contribution level is 6. But till now i cannot any benefits. How to i get benefits? . please tell step by step guidance. Thank you.

India
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Why i cannot get any benefits?

Hi @SIVACHANDRAN Honestly I don't know exactly the kind of benefits you talking about. Since we have same level, I'll try to share my experience. I love traveling, visiting new places, meeting new people, all are my pleasure. That's why I join in this comunity. I upload photos, write reviews and QnA as I visit new place. Then few days ago I got a voucher ticket for hotel sent by email. Perhaps it was kind of an insentif to motivate the contributors or volunteers to explore more places and contribute gmap. But I still don't know how google choose the contributor who deserve get benefits. We should wait LC from higher level answer your question 🙂

Level 9

Hi @SIVACHANDRAN,

Local Guides is a voluntary program and many people participate in it because they want to be able to help others via the Google Maps platform.

Sometimes, there are perks available and it will vary from time to time and from region to region. It depends on who the Google partners are. There may also be special and/or early access to Google features. You can read more about it on the official support page found here.

You can also read a bit about this on this page "Why be a Local Guide?"

And thanks @Tendianf! I love your attitude! That's why most of us are here to help others who use Maps! I hope you enjoy the voucher that you received 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 7

@Shirley Thank you. I will use the voucher next month on Jepara with my friend. I heard it has beautiful beaces.

Level 7

I also maps guide level 7 but in same position.

Pleasr help me to fix this

Valerie Madill