DvidSchmdt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Why are there differences in how my two profiles appear?

Screenshot_20180201-101214.png   Screenshot_20180201-101226.png 

7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Why are there differences in how my two profiles appear?

Hey @DvidSchmdt,

I would like to remind you that the usage of two profiles on Local Guides is against the rules. I would like to ask you to exit from the program with one of the accounts.

To do this please follow this link scroll down and select Exit Program. Please keep in mind that the contributions cannot be transferred between accounts.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

@GeorgesHR I'm not using the two, the Level 7 one is my old one (based on a G Suite account), which I'm not using anymore.

Because of that, I've initiated the new one (based on a regular Google Account, currently Level 6). 

I've never asked for contributions to be transferred. I'm solely questioning why I don't have the same functionality w/ the new account vs. the old.

Hi @DvidSchmdt

Thanks for confirming. Please note that your Local Guides levels on both platforms take some time to sync. 

Many thanks

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

What you mean on both platforms, @MariaBi? Aren't the additional badges there for quite a while? They were never showed for my new account...

Hi  @DvidSchmdt

I thought you had problems in G+ and Maps with the same account. If you have two accounts, please follow what @GeorgesHR suggested. Thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

Hey @DvidSchmdt,

Your badges are not updating, because of an issue that is currently being investigated. You can read more about it here. As soon as the bug is resolved, your badges will appear.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Now the badges were briefly there (visible in the Android app) and the suddenly disappeared again. Aww. Bugs like that, kill me.

Has this to do with the new maps style (w/ pointy markers), that new map style was also briefly there and disappeared again now.