SANDRADIAZ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Why Is that good for me to take photos of landscapes

I have travel to different countries and I have seen people who love to take selfies, or pictures to their families or friends or to the people or to food. But I love to take pictures to landscapes. I really enjoy nature so much and I have seen that pictures of mountains, flowers, beaches, seas can be so beautiful that I always am happy shooting these.

For example in 2015, I was  in Mexico and I went to Teotihuacan and I climbed up the pyramids, and from the top the view was so beautiful that I took some pictures from there

IMG_20150402_152927.jpgIMG_20150402_134411.jpg

Also in 2015, I went to Lima, Peru , and was visiting the neighborhood of Miraflores, which is surrounded by beaches and beautiful landscapes. I took a bus, named Mirabus, to go around the neighborhood. And I could take some photos from the top of the bus. It was evening so I could take some photos of the sunset.
Miraflores-Lima-PeruMiraflores-Lima-Peru

The year before 2015, I went to Uruguay and visit some cities there, Montevideo and Punta del Este, during that time of the year we were in spring, so everything was lightful and sunny, and full of flowers and green nature.. So, I could take bright pictures here are some.

Montevideo. From my room of the HotelMontevideo. From my room of the HotelPunta del Este, Uruguay.Punta del Este, Uruguay.

Are not them beautiful? I really love and have much joy with the nature and shooting landscapes, brings me so much good memories and energy. Hope they transmit the same to others.  🙂

South America
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Why Is that good for me to take photos of landscapes

How cool 🙂 

Level 7

Thank you!! All the best

Level 7

nyc palace 

Level 7

Hi@SANDRADIAZ

What a set of pics you have posted!!! Really nice, thanks for sharing. I had been to this palce and Punta del Este in 2009. What a beautiful place.

Keep going. Best.