wadleo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Why I contribute to Google Maps?

Thank you for sharing your perspectives @wadleo 

I had similar thoughts when I tried to articulate my point of view in the following post: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/What-does-it-mean-to-you-to-be-a-Google-Loc...

Level 5

The thing is, we contribute it to help others, some time there will be a common place, but it would be very difficult to find that place, so i started from that day. and now i am proud up that i am on level 5.

Level 10

Level 10

You have a lot of great contributions, keep up the awesome work! 

Level 1

To get exposure and discovery.

Level 8

@TravelingZ you are helping millions of peoples everyday through your contribution

Connect Moderator

Hello @TravelingZ

We are Local Guides and we are contributing on Google maps for helping millions of people around the world vertualy. We are sharing our best knowledge about that places to people. Our small contribution is very helpful for travelers and others. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Hello all,

For some reason this topic was split in half, I have sewn it back together.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Hi @wadleo,

When I red your post I thought about @Bernalds73 a good contributor who can be with you to build a strong community in Cameroon.

I was happy to see that he answered you.

I hope you'll meet to share experiences and plan something to develop your Cameroonians community.

I'm apologized of the situation that happened in you region and I hope one day everything will be fine.

Level 8

Hello, thank you. You are awesome. Bye Johannes