Safdarrai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Why I can't open my profile.

Thanks a lot dear brother @OSAMA, I am back online now and even back on land now too. Thank you again 

Level 10

@Safdarrai  all ok your profile , 

you from Vousburg?

Level 9

Yep thank you sir @Gio51x now my profile is ok.

No I am not from Vousburg sir. 

I was in Brits small town of Nort West South Africa but now staying Rustenburg South Africa.

Level 10

Good to know that you profile is restored @Safdarrai and @OSAMA thank you for keep him calm 😀

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

Hahahahah thank you too dear @AmbrishVarshney. I was really really worried. Same time I don't where to go like I was talking alone and world has gone away from me.

The reason was to be like that I learned a lot from this platform and from all of you. Before I was wasting my time on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. But now a little bit positive change from this connect came to me.  I don't want to lose this positive activity at all. You guys are really amazing who just come and start helping me how great you people are so I can I lose you.

Level 9

Even I start contributing on maps now more than before.

Level 9

Sorry I don't want you guys at all that's what I wanted to write at last sentence but finger error is always on top.

Level 9

What was shock for me 

Level 10

@Safdarrai I am very happy to see you doing well n start thinking positive. You have my insta id you can contact me there n I will share contact details to you. If you need any help you can ping me I will be there

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

Thanks a lot sir for your support and help @AmbrishVarshney. I have only your Twitter ID please send me your Instagram Id I will add you there. If you want mine my Twitter, Instagram and  Facebook with my same name which I am using here on connect.