ssohel43's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Why I am a Google Local Guide!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sohel Shaikh and i am from India, i am from 24 years old and a proud level  6 local guide. it all started in the year 2017 when i was searching inox cinemas near nariman point for interview as currently i am a manager at inox cinemas. due to local guide help i was able to reach location on time from the shortest routes shared by few other local guides. this encouraged me to guide others @ my home location which in return helped other people to visit such a busy city with all the basic information required such as accessibility, restroom, staying place extra. you know what is the best part in google maps is that you can share as many photos and reviews which encourages other country people to visit and know more about our culture in return helps our community to get better and this makes me feels good when i see people from other country visiting our cities.

Thanks to google for starting the local guide as the local guide know more about his place then any other person far from that location.

Hats off to Google local guide community.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India