Missunique12's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 2

Who listens to Christmas music in the summer lol? I do 😁

I know it’s weird but I start to miss the festive season when it’s summer and Christmas music just makes me feel so good. It’s my guilty pleasure. Does anyone else?

London, UK
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Who listens to Christmas music in the summer lol? I do 😁

I do as well... For some reason I keep listening to Christmas Carols even after the festive season is over.. It cheers me up... 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Missunique12,

Welcome to Connect. 

To be honest, I don't listen so much to Christmas carols during the summer as read Christmas stories! Are there any Christmas stories or movies that are set in your area?

By the way, I noticed that you are new to the community, so here are some tips for getting started:

• Make sure your title and post are descriptive enough to make it easier for people to know what you want to share.
  • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc.
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • There is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. 

Also, don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our July 2018 introduction thread - Introduce Yourself β€”July 2018, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips.

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

There's only a handful of xmas songs I like and I do indeed hear them all year long. Favorite one: Last Christmas - George Michaels.