AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

From my point of view..

@AriMar you...

Level 8

For me:

@U-royFelixA

@LuizDeFreitas73

@OSAMA

@ErmesT

@FaridTDF

Best LGuides ever:

@Corrie

@Gus

Best regards.

Level 9

Dear @AriMar thanks for sharing your blog @Drshaunak

Ranjan
Level 8

@deepakjhic - best person who tell lot about local guide program and crazy for Google map.

@Cphogat - best photographer in our group.

@Amrendraanupam - travel blogger and full of knowledge about lot of places.

@ProfArunCM - Very Experienced person. Who tell lots about LG.

@Pradeep1 - technical person.

Level 9

So excited to hear that bro @KimLong!

Level 10

@Haruki Thank you bro. I appreciate.

Level 10

Wow @GeorgesHR I feel so honored! I'm very happy that you thought about me 🙂 

I'm glad that you like my posts and meet-ups! You are very kind. Thanks a lot 🙂

@GeorgesHR  escribió:
Name one Local Guide that inspires you? The first person that came to mind was @ValeriaA_. Her stories are passionate and interesting. They are full of great spirit.

Valeria is a young person whose passion for travel inspires me to take the road and visit places. Valeria's topics and meetups about Buenos Aires made the city even more interesting to visit.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Thank you very much for your kindness @Justine2807! You are always very supportive and encouraging with all members of the community, very warm and welcoming 🙂

Best wishes

Valeria

@Justine2807  escribió:

Ok I could post all day there are so many helpful kind hero's here... but I must make this the lastl Each one as important as every person is here...  Please know you all mean so much... Two more incredible ladies first young and ever excellent @ValeriaA_ Second organising Google Maps Local Guides Connect YouTube Live streamings via Hangouts to share everywhere for Google Maps,  Connect, G+, Blogger, YouTube and more Hooray for our new mum @Christine_T and her gorgeous new baby Local Guides Connect hero Len! Plus the forever attentive fantabulous Level 10 new dad @HiroyukiTakisawa

Now so so many men here that make such a difference to this program, every one ideally incredibly kind and supportive always being able to think forward and all actions in front to get the best for all in all you do. Thank you @HelloSamsonR , (Happy birthday to you too!! Hip hip Hooray) Plus @Sagir , @Haseeb , @BishowvijayaP , @NareshDarji , @OSAMA , @Badruddeen.   Oh my goodness ok.. there are a few more... That cannot be not listed... One more post.. so much fun and kindness here... 

Love and friendship always 

sincerely Justine. 

Thank you all so much.Thank you all so much.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much @LuaPL to mention me, enjoy LGC, continue learn and share 👍

Googler

You're great at jumping, @PavelSarwar

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.