FrancisC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Who is from Midlands or Nottingham area? - UK Local Guides

Hey everyone, I know I'm not like a leader of something here. But I would like to know how many local guides are based or around the midlands in the UK.

I have been a local guide for quite a while and it's been quite an alone experience as we don't get as much attention as London or US. I was wondering how active UK local guides are. And also would like to know how to organise events for Google and how many people around Midlands would like to meet-up?

Francis C - follow where I've been to

United Kingdom
7 comments
Level 6

Re: Who is from Midlands or Nottingham area? - UK Local Guides

I am in Derby 

Level 5

Hey there, i know it's a bit late but I'm replying :)! I'm in Walsall , Wolverhampton and around Birmingham! Nice to know we have others local guides in Midlands! Best of luck guys!

Level 3

Hi, I'm recently started in Derby. Great to see a few of us around this area! We should arrange a meet maybe some time over the summer.

Ben

Level 6

Hey, i am in Derby as well and would like to meet up and network with others. Did you guys manage to organise a meeting over the summer?

Level 5

Hi, I'm in Birmingham.

I know I'm a bit of a late starter, is this thread still alive?

Level 7

I am based in Nottingham. Working in London at the moment Mon to Fri. But would be happy to meet up weekends, would travel to Derby etc. to make a more "Central" Midlands meeting.

Level 7

I am based in the North of Nottingham