AlMutebi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Who are these people on Level 10?

Hi @Jillianiles and welcome to Connect!

I have redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know this, but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Since you are new in Connect, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? If you find a conversation that is of any interest to you feel free to jump in and interact with other Local Guides. You'll see that community members here in Connect are always willing to help and are very welcoming to the new members of the community. I also recommend you to read this post for tips and best practices when using Connect.

If you have any questions, please search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Kind Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Ahh okay @KlaudiyaG thanks for letting me know!

Level 6

Wow!! Inspires me to be a part of the club!!!  

Level 6

Precisely! That's the whole point I guess. No monetary compensation of any sort. However would you still be able to contribute for other people in general??!! Kudos to Google for providing an opportunity and the platform and uber mega kudos to all localguides for their contribution.  #oneworldnoborders 🙂

Level 10

Join the club it's fun.

Level 7

All i want to know is does google give you anything for reaching level 10? even an invite to the next summit. If you dont get anything, I'm not going to spend my time working for a company that could easily give me a car or a laptop.

Level 10

@SmileyNova

Hello SmileyNova,

there is no such a statement concerning a reward or payment in the current Google Local Guide program as you reach a specific level or number of points. 

Hope that helps you and answers your question!

Suzanne

Level 8

Hi @YusufKhan,

Great it inspires you, as that was in fact one of the main reasons i put up the post.

Happy mapping

Level 8

@NABILazeez @DanielSt

That's some outstanding form of work. You people doing amazing contribution to the society. I can understand your passion to share your experiences with the society to help others who took to maps for there daily requirements. I also try to contribute as much I can so that people should get correct info from the maps for each place on google maps.

Level 10

@Garg_Saab

Thanks dear for your kind words.