RudraS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Who are the 'Share your India' contest winners ?

This is sad. A contest which ends in November gifts will be given by January that too not sure. Not expected from Google.

It's very discouraging too. Request the google moderators to have a serious look into this matter.

@AradhanaB Could you please have a look

Level 6

friends,better late than never.Keep faith on Google and your door-bell.One fine morning that door-bell will bring the good news from Google ! Thanks.

Level 10

Received an update on January 10 informing us that the contest prize has been swapped with OnePlus 3 (as they're unable to procure Nexus 5X)

We're assured that the prize will be delivered by January 30th. I doubt if delivery boy would knock my door close to midnight *just kidding*

Anyone else received the phone?

Level 7

Received One Plus 3, Soft Gold, 64GB on 18th January. I reside in Bangalore.

Level 7

OnePlus 3 received a week ago.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Ravi, 

Nice selling on Amazon.....????. 

I know it is your personal thing but please don't take my this comment seriously. Dear here we some winners didn't got the Prize and this side you're selling your Prize. What a wonderful thought......! 

And may be you needed something....??!! And Also may be the clever mind you using now..! 

But if possible, then must send your selling experience with other Local Guides and me also. 

download_20170131_060633 (1).jpegWe are waiting for your Reply. And then I'm going to buy your OnePlus 3 no no no sorry your Prize on Amazon.

Have you in any problem then sorry but reply must.....

Level 7

My dear local guide friend Vikash, I hope you are one among the winners, but regardless of it, it is none of my business giving you a rationale behind my listing on Amazon nor for the delay in delivery of your prize. Still since you have put so much effort in taking the screenshot and posting it here, I'd say there could be multiple reasons behind the listing on Amazon. The case could be I already have same phone and I'm selling the old one OR I bought a new phone recently and I don't have a museum to put this one in OR I'm not a fan of OnePlus family OR it's my choice.

By the way there are few more products under my name on Amazon, you can go ahead and buy those but not this one, BECAUSE this one is gone mate, please don't ask, how? 

Be a local guide and not a personal one. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

My dear Local Guide Ravi, I hope you are one among the seller, but regardless of it, it is none of my contribution Reviews giving you a rational behind my listing on Google Maps nor for the early in delivering of your Prize. Still since you have put so much effort in replying and posting it here, I'd say if you have Google Local Guides T-shirt and future if you get again a T-shirt from Google, then you will surely sell an old item on Amazon...? The case could be you've already same Tshirt, and also you don't have a museum to put this one. And may be you aren't a fan of Google Tshirt or its may be your choice, but unfortunately you cannot sell this item. Sorry you can not get profit here. And also everyone know the reailty of this type of activities, so please sir don't making words because at my head not written a fool. 

By the way there are few more discussions under my name Local Guides Connect, you can go ahead and read those but mostly this one, Because we live in 21st century not in earlier century, please don't ask, what's the problem ?

Be a Local Guide not making words. 

otherwise may you please let me inform that when you buy the old phone...please.

Level 7

@Anonymous Your post did not make much sense to me. Anyways let's not spam other's mailbox and stop the discussion here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay Ravi... Let's we focus on discussion dear. Sorry yar I'm only joking to you.... Not be angry after it.