MdAtikuzzamanLimon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

White Hibiscus flower (From University of Dhaka, Bangladesh)

The photo has been taken from the Department of Geography and Environment Science, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. Most of the time Red Jasmine is available but white one if very few. White Hibiscus flower photography from University of Dhaka, BangladeshWhite Hibiscus flower photography from University of Dhaka, BangladeshWhite Hibiscus flower photography from University of Dhaka, BangladeshWhite Hibiscus flower photography from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
University of Dhaka, Nilkhet Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
25 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: White jasmine flower in University of Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

Great shot, thanks for sharing.

Have you studied at this university? Do you like flowers? Is Hibiscus your favorite? I love it, but mostly I`m drinking tea from that. 

PS: You can check out the Local Guides Garden post to see more beautiful flowers.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Is it not white Hibiscus?

Please check.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Rif.: White jasmine flower in University of Dhaka, Bangladesh

Salve. Foto stupendissime. Complimenti e grazie.  Buona giornata. 

Level 8

Hello @Petra_M

Thanks for your reply. 

I went to the University of Dhaka with my sister in law for her convocation. 

I am working in Eastern University, Bangladesh.

I love flower a lot. 

Sorry for my unwanted mistake, I already edit my post. Is not White Jasmin it's White Hibiscus flower. 

Thanks again. 

Welcome to beautiful Bangladesh!

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Hello @aaryesdee

You are right, brother. 

Sorry for my unwanted mistake, I already edit my post. Is not White Jasmin it's White Hibiscus flower. 

Thank you a lot. 

LetsGuide!

Re: White Hibiscus flower (From University of Dhaka, Bangladesh)

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

Thanks for the reply and congratulations to your sister! 

Level 8

Rif.: White jasmine flower in University of Dhaka, Bangladesh

@Carmelina62

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks for your compliments.

Welcome to beautiful Bangladesh!

LetsGuide! 

Level 9

Re: White Hibiscus flower (From University of Dhaka, Bangladesh)

Nice photography!

Thank you @MdAtikuzzamanLimon for sharing with us.