BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

Cat "katos"at tunisia

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 3

Clan HaggisClan Haggis

Aw how mythical do they look now 😂

Level 6
Level 6

I like my national animal is Royal Bengal Tiger..take care bro have a good luck

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Hi @TiffanyS, It is crystal clear from this decorate dog that your most favorite animal can not be other than this. 🙂 I will google the Gallic Rooster too. Thanks a lot for the post. 🙂

Ok your coz and everybody coz ma be not same

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Hi @TiffanyS, It is crystal clear from this decorate dog that your most favorite animal can not be other than this. 🙂 I will google the Gallic Rooster too. Thanks a lot for the post. 🙂

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Level 6
Level 6

I like my national animal is Royal Bengal Tiger..take care bro have a good luck

Ok your coz and everybody coz ma be not same

Level 7

Amo elefantes mas no Brasil nao há. Então fico com a onça pintada e com os nos pássaros tropicais.

Level 7

In my country Jamaica, my favourite animal is our national bird the Hummingbird​.

Level 7

Feel so sorry to see that the rhino without a horn .. :'( . @WaweruM

Level 7

This elephant is a very tamed one specially to monks who were there at this place. So surprised about their behavior. :-). Yeah.. am one of you elephant lover @BishowvijayaP

Level 5

IMG_20131207_102819.jpg

Well, the family dog obviously 😉 though she lives with my mom! Cant wait till my own dog will move in one day 😀

I live in Denmark, and cant seen to come up with any cool local animals like you guys... Pig or sheep 😛 not the coolest of the bunch, tastes good though 😂😝

Level 7

IMG-20170327-WA0017.jpeg

For sure, the animal that I love the most is my car, but in my country,  Dominican Republic we are known for "Cigua Palmera".

20170327_215447.png