Abby2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Where to Go?!?!?

I will like to show my favorite sbeauty shop called Blessing World USA. But this is the only one I know in Elmont.

Is there any other places to go to. If you do know places, please comment below

— Thank you 🙏

AFF72D18-C989-4298-8E5D-90A5BF30EE6B.jpegHe Street LayoutHe Street LayoutDACA3050-452A-4848-A6DF-F74C4DC2C953.jpeg

Blessing World USA, Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont, NY, USA
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Must Visit Now!!!

Hello @Abby2

Welcome to Connect. 

Advertising on Connect is against Program Rules 

Regards

Level 1

Badruddeen wrote:

Hello @Abby2

Welcome to Connect. 

Advertising on Connect is against Program Rules 

Regards

Thank you for the warning. I edit pen so I’m not going against any rules. If I did do something that I shouldn’t, I just stared to today.

@Badruddeen
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Abby2, and welcome to Connect!

I'd agree with @Badruddeen. As your are new to the community and are probably not aware of that, but on Connect we do not review particular place or businesses, as this might be taken promotion and advertising. So such posts are usually marked as spam. I won't mark it now, but would like to ask you to go through the Local Guides rules and the Community policy. If you'd like to share about your experience of that place, you can do it Google Maps as a review and rating.

As a new member of Connect, please check out these tips for a good start:

• If you have any questions, please try searching the community first because they might have been raised by someone else and answered already
  • The Help Desk board can give you lots on information if you cannot find the answers of your questions in the other boards
  • Introduce yourself in this month's Introduce yourself topic
  • More tips can be found in this post

Cheers!