jpblack's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

What you guys have been doing to improve as local guides?

Let me know you what you guys habe been doing to improve as local guides? Let´s share ideas on this post!!

I will start;

1 - 1 - I pointed a meeting to meet some other local guides and I will start to walk around weekly to shooting the unkown points and point them on the google maps. And I will start to vlog about this on the youtube.

Hughs!

7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: What you guys habe been doing to improve as local guides?

Hi @jpblack, I started publishing, a while ago, (and still continue to do so) posts to help beginning Local Guides with some of the practical difficulties they might run into. This is the most recent one:

Best Practice: Adding places without house number

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

Hello @JanVanHaver, how you doing?
Your tip is awesome, I didn´t know that about the zip code! Thanks for your collaboration!

I´ll try to record short videos in portuguse and I'll subscribe in English those kind of best practice, I've been talking with some new member and most of they prefer something visually instead of reading and also

Connect Moderator

Hi @jpblack, great idea to make videos from those posts - feel free to use the content of my 'Best practice' posts as basis for them (mentioning the original posts and/or linking to them will be highly appreciated). So far there are 8 posts already (each of them contains links to the others at the bottom) and I have at least 4 more planned (and more might follow if I come across other suitable topics).

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

@JanVanHaver

thanks for the tips about what to do in the videos about the best practice.

I´ve check your blog THE SECOND HALF awesome don´t stop to post!!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @jpblack for the nice words. Please check out especially this Google maps related post on my blog and feel free to spread its content as well wherever you can. A huge amount of business owners is simply unaware of the importance of having their business claimed on Google Maps.

Level 7

Hi, what's up?

What I do to improve my "skills" is basically meet another places around I go.

I'm more interested in check informations about the places, so I can fix some wrong informations, a a tip about this is: always look for places that haven't good classification.

Level 7

Hello @jonasplima how you doing?

it´s awesome what you have been doing! Don´t stop to help the people on google maps!