GURUKAG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

What should I do If..

Hello Everyone.

I am from India and I have a kiddy question, if you know the answer 'please answer me'.

What should I do if I have an Idea  that can make the Google map more reliable and much easier to use. It will become more attractive.

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: What should I do If..

Hi @GURUKAG, you are always welcome to share your ideas on the "Feedback and Feature Requests" board so other Local Guides can share their thoughts, too. However, be sure search the community before posting a feedback or feature request to check if someone else has already mentioned it. 

I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

Can you help me ?

How can I set up the profil picture on my id.

Level 10

Hi @GURUKAG

@AmanP wrote:

Can you help me ?

How can I set up the profil picture on my id.

The Local Guides Connect forum uses the profile picture of your Google Account. Please, go here (you may need to re-enter your login details): 

https://myaccount.google.com/

click on the picture at the top middle and you will be prompted with an image upload form. After you upload your picture, you will be able to adjust (crop) it so that the wanted part (preferably your face) is in the circle Google uses across all its different interfaces.