AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What's your best tip for newbie photographers?

Appreciate your post, dear @OSAMA,

After all, Learn & Practice are two, twin words for growth.. probably in any field..

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Rif.: What's your best tip for newbie photographers?

True, dear @davidhyno

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

When you are shooting outdoors, keep the sun behind you. This will light up your subject.  If you shoot into the sun, use the flash to help get light on your closer subjects. 

Level 3

Nice!

Level 10

Look for beautiful photos to appreciate and inspire you 🙂

Level 10

Anywhere to go could capture a own satisfied picture is a best trip:((

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 9

@AriMar I can totally agree with all the people that commented before me! 

Natural light is absolutely essential!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 10

Bls: What's your best tip for newbie photographers?

Wow thanks Mrs @AriMar

This thread very helpful, its inspire us how to make our foto is very natural and beautiful

Thanks

@MiaMaria

@hereisFU

@Osaka78forTRUMP

Regards

PaDeSSo

Level 5

What you lack in skill can be made up with technology.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @AriMar @

Thanks for the useful post and getting helpful tips from expert photographers @

I captured my best photo taking care about light around controlling the movement of the phone. Focus at the major scene and captured more then once. For every best photo you need to improve and learn from former and making many many practice