pragyanbezbo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What it feels like to be a Local Guide?

It was like a year ago when I first came across the Local Guide program by Google and it really made real sense. Google Maps covers everything and it was really a clever move to include everyone in this project, where we all can share and help each other - contribute with whatever information we have about a place, which helps anyone and everyone who wants to know about that place. 

The idea of helping and sharing always fascinated me and right after joining in this program, I got really addicted to it. It gave me immense happiness when I saw that the images that i was uploading in Google Maps were getting thousands of views - I felt proud of myself because I could able to help so many people and could share information about the places that I know personally. 

I could see so many people giving their personal time to improve this community. We, as local guides, contribute so that others get help when they need it the most. I can safely use one phrase in here - 'Faith in Humanity - RESTORED'.

What it feels like to be a Local Guide?

I feel proud of everyone who is in it and helping each other.