Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: What is your Country's top tourist attraction?

Thanks dear @Diar

Wonderful album!I join to it.

Some photos are so beautiful! 

My best wishes,

Inga

Level 10

Thank you for sharing @Diar

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Thanks dear & loving @Rezgar,

Respect your suggestion, will a give sincere try!

The following are my achievements in Google Maps.. What do you think ... ? How can I be useful to LG Connect..equally (or by grace of God), BETTER?

Kindly don't think that I am blowing my trumpet - effort is to inform you, to selfishly get me more involved, to contribute.. Hope you will take this in the right spirit,

Thanks

Explore.jpgFacts.jpgPhotographer.jpgReview.jpg

All the very best

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Great Dear @TravellerG
Congratulations!!!
Keep up to share the beautiful photos and amazing videos,
Informative reviews,
Adding someplace that helps people all over the worlds,
Edit the wrong places,
Check facts to make Maps more useful,
Rate different places,
Answer people's questions. 

I earned all four Master Badge and Waldo Badge

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Dear @Rezgar,

You are always a real Motivator,

Thanks a ton...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Hi @Rezgar in my country there are a lot tourist sites. But most top in country are Cape Point Cape town South Africa, Table Mountains, Durban beaches, Cape Aghulhas Light House, Big Hole Kimberly and Sun city too.

Level 10

Dear friends @Safdarrai @Rezgar @helga19 @Diar @KMRTECH

Hi..

I am from India & as many of you know, there are 29 States and 7 Union territories in India. A lot to see.. Honestly, after trying to cover, for the past 2 decades, I have not even reached 10% of the Most Important Tourist Attractions!

I will try to give more details, later; for now, if you are inquisitive, pl refer:

1. Taj mahal (A Monument, number One, no doubt) - details from Wiki

2. Amritsar (A Temple) - details from Wiki

3. Nainital (Hill Station) - details from Wiki

Then from Konark Sun Temple on wards (if interested), Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple (Kerala, the richest Temple of the world), etc.. many..many..

Thanks dear @Safdarrai for your interest..

Regards

Level 9

Hello @TravellerG

Thanks for your links.I will be waiting your post with photos.

Best wishes,

Inga

Level 10

Dear @helga19

God willingly, will do it..

Regs

Level 10

Hi @TravellerG 

Thank you for your attention, my dear friend,
Please share more information and photos about that places.

Best Regards
Rezgar