videshi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

What is your City's top tourist attraction?

Hi, Local Guides,

What is your City's or State's top tourist attraction?
Describe your City's top tourist attraction with a short description and a Photo
If a tourist comes to your City, what is the first offer to visit a tourist destination?

India
7 comments
Level 1

Re: What is your City's top tourist attraction?

I hope you would like this' Kailasha Giri"....

@videshi wrote:

Hi, Local Guides,

Describe your City's top tourist attraction with a short description and a Photo
If a tourist comes to your City, what is the first offer to visit a tourist destination?

https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g297588-d1770472-r537108855-Kailasagiri_Park-Visakhapatna...

Level 5

@videshi wrote:

Hi, Local Guides,

Hye.

I'm from Malaysia.

We have Pulau Langkawi.  It's have everything in one island. Shopping, relaxing, history, spiritual, games, etc. 

Level 7

Hi, I'm from Indonesia. EAST JAVA.

Surabaya Night Carnival is one of top tourist attraction

Level 1

Mountains, valley, wild Animals and lodges is what we have in samburu

Level 8

Hey there!

I'm from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

@videshi @Arabee @yk_kristin @hishamudin @Aravind_Swami-135

I think the most interesting to see here is "Zona Colonial" which is an old colonial area, with lots of quaint businesses, historic places as old as 500 years and much more. The area is very safe and you can enjoy it by walking, visiting museams, old houses, going food and drink places, and sometimes there are public concerts... It's really good.

You are more than welcome to come and visit!

Greetings,

Héctor

Level 5

Manimahesh yatra

Manimahesh shiv kailash  mountain in bharmour distt.chamba hp

Yatra starts on 15 th august tousends are peple comming every year nd see the reallty of bholenath

Connect Moderator

In Miami, definitely the beaches! But arts and culture has definitely become a hot trend with the Wynwood Arts District becoming popular and other cultural areas such as Little Havana and Little Haiti being more prominent as well. There's a large focus on art, music, and fashion too so they are giving the beaches a run for their popularity.

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall