Victorekn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

What is the secret place in the cities that you know? / Que lugar secreto conoces de alguna ciudad?

What is the best secret place in the cities that you know?

*Cual es el mejor lugar secreto que conoces de alguna ciudad

We all know one or several places of a city that is beautiful and secret, which is yours?

*Todos conocemos uno o varios lugares de una ciudad que son hermosos y secretos, cual es el tuyo?

in my case, in New york i love the subsoil of the hotel plaza, That place has a lot of restaurants inside, get in there is free. But few tourists know it!

*en mi caso, en Nueva York amo el subsuelo del hotel plaza, ese lugar tiene varios restaurantes de comida dentro, su acceso es gratis pero pocos turistas lo conocen.

Which is your?

*Cual es el tuyo

subsuelo.jpg

And you?

* y tu?

4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: What is the secret place in the cities that you know? / Que lugar secreto conoces de alguna ciud

Hi @Victorekn!

Thanks for your post! I am from the Bay Area in Northern California, United States. One of my favorite places is on the coast of San Francisco, right by the Golden Gate Bridge. It is called Kirby Cove! If you ever come to the west coast, I recommend checking it out.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I also encourage you to post your photos you've uploaded to Google Maps. If you haven't already, view this post about how to upload great quality photos.

Thanks for your post 🙂 

-Julia

Level 5

Re: What is the secret place in the cities that you know? / Que lugar secreto conoces de alguna ciud

Thank you, I'm looking for it on google, it's a very nice place!!!

😄

@JULIAC wrote:

Hi @Victorekn!

Thanks for your post! I am from the Bay Area in Northern California, United States. One of my favorite places is on the coast of San Francisco, right by the Golden Gate Bridge. It is called Kirby Cove! If you ever come to the west coast, I recommend checking it out.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I also encourage you to post your photos you've uploaded to Google Maps. If you haven't already, view this post about how to upload great quality photos.

Thanks for your post 🙂 

-Julia

Level 6

Hi,

Nice to see what your secret place is be.

In Belgium there are alott of those places. Butt i always say to everyone if they go on vacation or somewhere else, that they don.t have to follow the regular route. Try to go in a street where not alott off tourist go. Butt still near to everything.

My secrett place is:

A icecreambar near the center of Oostend. When spring is here and the summer, I almost go once a week. The price is cheap if you compare to other places and you gett bigg ''balss'.Rights is for Google MapsRights is for Google Maps

Level 5

Amazing, Thank you very much

@MikeyC wrote:

Hi,

Nice to see what your secret place is be.

In Belgium there are alott of those places. Butt i always say to everyone if they go on vacation or somewhere else, that they don.t have to follow the regular route. Try to go in a street where not alott off tourist go. Butt still near to everything.

My secrett place is:

A icecreambar near the center of Oostend. When spring is here and the summer, I almost go once a week. The price is cheap if you compare to other places and you gett bigg ''balss'.Rights is for Google MapsRights is for Google Maps