rapatel169's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

What is the best product to sell on Ebay ?

Hi Friends,

I would like to start online business with Ebay. I am wondering what is the best product, we attract more people.

i.e. Mobile phones and accessories, ladies accessories, cloths, toys, building accessories, any electronics instruments or any other. 

Please advice me.  

Rakeshkumar Patel
London, UK
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: What is the best product to sell on Ebay ?

Hi @rapatel169

My advice is to find some other forum where you can find people that are interesting in business.

Here is a Local Guides community where you can find people who are interesting in Google Maps

and in helping other people with their knowledge (like reviews, photos and videos) about interesting places.

Please read the Local Guides rules: https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules

and think - should your post be sent to LG community?

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL

View solution in original post

Level 8

@rapatel169

Slightly off topic but as you're a member of our family of local guides it's alright 

You can sell mobile phone accessories like cases,skins etc. price make price affordable than the rest of the sellers this will be best business,

Oh!! You can also add your store on Google maps,also use google my business for increasing your selling,if you sell offline 

but don't post this type of article in future,

Level 10
Solution

Hi @rapatel169

My advice is to find some other forum where you can find people that are interesting in business.

Here is a Local Guides community where you can find people who are interesting in Google Maps

and in helping other people with their knowledge (like reviews, photos and videos) about interesting places.

Please read the Local Guides rules: https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules

and think - should your post be sent to LG community?

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 1

Herbal Products work best : weight loss ,Hair loss sell best on E bay