DanPeterson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

What is the best Burger Place in Thousand Oaks

So when it comes to Burgers, It's personal! I know I am a true burger person, its in my blood.  It is my go-to place ...

So what makes a great burger place for you?  I grew up with Bob's Big Boy and Milts .. which was a small hamburger shack on Thousand Oaks Blvd.  I love burgers that tasted like when I grew up.  Simple, with the meat tasting like it was made at home .. not to thick and not to thin.    So here is my top 5 favorites list, it is different than my wife's and my son's but your list is your list.

1) Five Guys.  For me, this is my favorite.  It has everything I like and the taste is just amazing.

2) Carl's Jr.  Not exactly sure why.  Maybe because it was a stop by on my way home, but love the taste

3) Burger King.  So now the list starts getting close.  I think I can honestly say at this point, 3rd and down, it depends on the day

4) In & Out

5) Bob's Big Boy.  It hurst me to put Bob's so far down my list.  My memory of Bob's put it #1.  But I recently went down to the one in Burbank with my son and it didn't quite taste as my memories had remembered.

Let me know your favorite Burger Places.

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: What is the best Burger Place in Thousand Oaks

Hey @DanPeterson,

Welcome to Connect!

It sounds delicious! I share your love of burgers. 🙂 I've not been to Thousand Oaks, but your list seems pretty awesome. I've tried burgers in various countries, but I always go back home for my favorite.

My number one burger would be at Spur Steak Ranch restaurant, South Africa. They serve the juiciest beef burgers with excellent sides. 

Caption: A beef burger with creamed spinach and butternut, Spur Steak Ranch, South Africa ( Local Guide AlexaAC)Caption: A beef burger with creamed spinach and butternut, Spur Steak Ranch, South Africa ( Local Guide AlexaAC)

That said, if you have any photos, please share those with us.  Feel free to check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!