Rupert-'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

What is Exclusive Access: Regional Leads? A Trusted Photographer Thing?

Stumbling around I discovered the new 'exclusive access' area having become a Lvl4 guide. But, there was also another category there, which appears totally blank, and is titled 'Regional Leads'. Not sure if this is related to being a Trusted Photographer, but it's currently totally blank, and can't be selected as a category to post to either... 

I'm perhaps wondering if it is a TP thing only, or something just for LVL4 and above, or maybe some other weird glitch/bug.

Though on the topic of the possibility of an exclusive area for Trusted Photographers... Yes Please! Make it happen for the 1,373+ TP's on LG Connect who don't appear to have any 'private' area, or any particular support path to raise issues other than the rather general ones available to all. Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 22.15.49.png

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: What is Exclusive Access: Regional Leads? A Trusted Photographer Thing?

Hi @Rupert-. The Regional Leads board is only for Regional Leads (trusted mappers on Map Maker). It appears blank to you and is unavailable to post to because you aren't a Regional Lead 🙂 

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: What is Exclusive Access: Regional Leads? A Trusted Photographer Thing?

Hi @Rupert-. The Regional Leads board is only for Regional Leads (trusted mappers on Map Maker). It appears blank to you and is unavailable to post to because you aren't a Regional Lead 🙂 

Level 7

Re: What is Exclusive Access: Regional Leads? -A Trusted Photographer Thing?-

Thanks for the swift response @Corrie (and the moving of this into the private lvl4 category, I didn't think it belonged here, as it was fairly obvious to me it was not about LvL 4 resources)

Also, please note my feedback/feature request for a private/exclusive support/discussion area for Trusted Photographers, as the 1,373+ in LGC have no exclusive resources, and often have different and specific support needs to LG's. 

Level 8

Re: What is Exclusive Access: Regional Leads? -A Trusted Photographer Thing?-

Hi @Rupert- @Corrie

Thanks for sharing information

AJ Singh