DêëpĢ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

What happens when someone reports?

Hello,

I want to ask that what happens when i report some inappropriate image of a location. In how much time google respond to it and the particular image gets deleted or fixed?

1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: What happens when someone reports?

Hi @DêëpĢ,

Just like edits, reports can be reviewed by an algorithm or a real person that relies on several moderation criteria and sources in order to decide whether the photo in question should be deleted or not. Since every case has its own peculiarities, the time frame varies.

P.S.: Please note that I relabeled your post and it now appears in the How-tos section, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: What happens when someone reports?

Hi @DêëpĢ,

Just like edits, reports can be reviewed by an algorithm or a real person that relies on several moderation criteria and sources in order to decide whether the photo in question should be deleted or not. Since every case has its own peculiarities, the time frame varies.

P.S.: Please note that I relabeled your post and it now appears in the How-tos section, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!