Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: What autumn looks like in 8 different countries

All of the photos are beautifu and stunning.

Thank you for sharing.

Rachel Felicia
Level 5

Số 5 tuyệt thật!

Level 6

wow so cool

Level 6

Thanks for sharing those lovely photos. However, I noticed that apart from the first pic, the other all had some shade of red and orange coloration.

Level 1

Autumn in Matsumoto it's really beautiful. i like the way red and orange united become a beautiful view 🍁🍂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @dbateser,

This is a very nice shot that you took. Can you share with us some more details about this photo? Where is this place located? Is it a park?

Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect, you can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Hi @Najim-99, it is very kind of you to appreciate what others share. Do you also like taking such photos and would like to share some of them with us?

Just a gentle reminder, please keep in mind when responding to others not to post too many times one and the same text, as the way you posted here. One great post would be pretty much enough. : )

Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Beautiful nature

Level 1

Spoiler
Absolutely Stunning !
Level 4

Sweet post! 

Thomas Shrader
Level 5