Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Higher Level Benefits?

I have the same thoughts 

Level 7

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

So, I give Google invaluable data and earned free cloud storage in doing so, but now it's going to be taken away?

Taking away these benefits will incentivize people to delete their submissions and discontinue their submissions. 

I already pay Google to use Google Music; therefore, I'm not eligible for that benefit; I should at least receive a discount or credit. 

I might as well use a Google competitor's free music service app. 

Level 7

@DmytroO I might be tempted to delete and remove all my submissions.

No one works for free; why does Google think they are entitled to my free labor? 

I already pay Google for Google Music, so I'm not eligible for that benefit. 

Now, I hear they'll be taking away the free cloud storage?I might be tempted to delete and remove all my submissions.

Level 7

The link says nothing more about perks than what the original question to the tread ask. Is it possible to review the individuals response? Lol.

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @jdmaxima89, stay tuned for more features and perks to pop up throughout the year! 🙂 In the meantime, you can learn more about points, levels and perks here.

Level 6

I haven't seen much on any benefits over the last while since that Google Play offer over the summer and the rewards page is still purposely vague. Nobody has heard anything more on this? I'm loosing most of my motivation to contribute!

Level 5

I actually was thinking the same thing. The perks seem pretty lame in my opinion 😕

Level 5

Right now that pages only shows the Levels and respective points you need, no real information at all about benefits or perks. I´m a little disappointed on that.

Level 10

What are the benefits earn with level 6

Hi,

What are the benefits earn with level 6

Ruble

Level 7

Re: What are the benefits earn with level 6

Do you mean the perks sent? I am curious too, I was level 4 before, and they sent some voucher with a discount to marketplace, which is tbh not really worth it, since the marketplace offer bigger discount than the google gave :))). But appreciate the gesture and being part of community 

Level 7

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

Is this offer ever come back? 🙂