Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What Is Your Favorite Quote As A Local Guide | The Quotes Lovers

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

Okay @HelloSamsonR

"Confidence is a plant of slow growth."

We are contributing to the Google Maps and getting points as a Local Guide.

Of course, there are some easy methods for getting a lot of points. However, if a person only does it, the result will neither useful nor helpful for users.

We have to continue contributions slowly but surely.
It is not easy, but we will get honor from a lot of people.

The number of points is not the most important matter. One of importance is to continue your usual and helpful activities.

Let's grow a big beautiful tree! 🙂

@HiroyukiTakisawa I think you said it all :). Thanks for sharing this old wise saying, this is definitely a new guider for me and others. Fantastic words and good linking up skills to local guides been used here. This is really interesting. Once again thanks for sharing with us.

Level 7

i really really love this one..

" Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people."

And i love it because it happens to me sometimes, i mean, im a foodie and i share on instagram all my culinary adventures, but sometimes i can be at home eating chiken noodle soup or a little sandwich and the next day i can be sharing the table with very fine people in one of the most importante places or luxurious restaurants in mexico city. Makes a lot of sense for me also because i worked on a cruise ship, the Allure of the seas, which was the biggest in the world at that moment and i do share champagne with nice fine people... I had never (fortunately) slept under a brigde, but in my cozy humble appartment LOL. 

Level 8

“The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill

When it comes to success quotes by famous people, Winston Churchill’s inspirational words of wisdom always make the list.

Level 10

@Esthermtz13 wrote:

i really really love this one..

" Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people."

And i love it because it happens to me sometimes, i mean, im a foodie and i share on instagram all my culinary adventures, but sometimes i can be at home eating chiken noodle soup or a little sandwich and the next day i can be sharing the table with very fine people in one of the most importante places or luxurious restaurants in mexico city. Makes a lot of sense for me also because i worked on a cruise ship, the Allure of the seas, which was the biggest in the world at that moment and i do share champagne with nice fine people... I had never (fortunately) slept under a brigde, but in my cozy humble appartment LOL. 

This is a superb and interesting read @Esthermtz13 Thank you for sharing with us 👏👏. What an awesome quote. Interesting an a foodie as well, what's your Instagram handle let me follow you to see some of your amazing culinary.

Level 10

@Badruddeen wrote:

“The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill

When it comes to success quotes by famous people, Winston Churchill’s inspirational words of wisdom always make the list.

Thank you for sharing @Badruddeen. You are right and that is very true. Quotes from Churchill no doubt inspires a lot of people in life. Thanks 👍

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR thank you!! It is @motherofgastronomy 

Level 10

Thanks for sharing @Esthermtz13 I will follow the page.

Level 8

Hi @HelloSamsonR my favorite Quote is "Serving the Humanity, Serving the Almighty". It's inspired me to help other.

Level 7

This is really good @HelloSamson, my favorite quote is "whatever you do do it well". 

Level 8

Hola

Tengo dos frases favoritas.

Local Guides , Honor y Orgullo.

Ser Local Guides es un mundo sin fronteras.

LuaPL.

LuaPL