WayneZ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

What I love sharing most on Google Map

I live in the beautiful city of Sydney, Australia. Whenever I share a review and photos of the places I have been it feels like I have contributed to my community and possibly the world. Anyone who search that place in the future will see my experience and photos in that point of time. I hope it can help them find what they are looking for from my review. It gives me great pleasure to know so many people has viewed my photos and owners of the places replying to my reviews.

There are 2 things I love sharing the most on Google Map

1. Good food
  2. Beautiful places

Whenever I change to a new location for work or visiting somewhere new I would look for a hidden place with good food. When I find it I would feel so satisfied that I have discover something unique and delicious in the area. I would spend time to taste some of the food there and find the most delicious options they have. If I find a similar place, I would compare the same food to see who can be the best on my list. 😛

I like beautiful architectures and cool places to hang out. For example, I love taking photos of the small details on the wall or something I haven't seen anywhere else. I believe there is a special spot in every place I visit. It is fun to explore every detail of beautiful places and find a spot where I can fully enjoy the atmosphere.

There is still much to learn from the local guide community. I want to contribute so much more and do much better in the future. I will take better pictures and write more interesting reviews. I look forward to connect with more Local Guides and learning from everyone here.

😄