Svein's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What I have learned by posting 10600+ photos, earning 8300+ points and getting 130+ million view

Capture.PNG

Level 7

Re: What I have learned by posting 10600+ photos, earning 8300+ points and getting 130+ million view

Beautiful pics.  Keep up the good work.  

Level 2

Why not share now, maybe it will inspire more people to help. As it seems pointless to contribute as it’s just personal time input without reward.

Level 9

Wow thanks so much for a great article. I become a guide for fun as I take pics of places and events I go to. Had no idea that it would be such fun. 

Level 6

this is really great information. Huge accomplishment by posting so many wonderful photos, and 130 million views. I never thought how much benefit the users would have if you get pictures of movie theaters, department stores or office buildings etc. 

Thank you for the insight and work flow of how you get all this done. Definitely learned a lot from your experiences. 

Level 9

I myself like to take photos and upload them to Google Maps. Your post was very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Level 7

Wow what an awesome picture.

well at the moment I still only use camera from my phone but I still try to take a good composition picture though. 

Hopefully soon I could get more skilled on professional camera. 

Nice sharing 👍🏻 👍🏻 

Level 7

@Svein You are a LG Superhero!Super Hero.png

Level 6

What an insight!!! Hats off!!!

Have a query ---

I have managed to add a new place, it was recognized by Google maps.

I was ofcourse the 1st one to add a review, this was also recognized by Google maps.

I also added the 1st pic of this place but, this is not recognized by Google maps.

Any thoughts why? Our what needs to be done to get this recognized?

Thanks!!

Level 5

Wow ! Thank you so much !