Svein's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: What I have learned by posting 10600+ photos, earning 8300+ points and getting 130+ million view

I have been locol guiding for almost two years but I didnt spent a lot of time on that. Now I am feeling the passion and I have been looking for tips. Your post is one of the most helpful I have read.

Level 6

Re: What I have learned by posting 10600+ photos, earning 8300+ points and getting 130+ million view

This is great advice and I am going to start doing this. Thanks so much for taking the time to research and write it.

Level 10

By far the best post I have ever read on this forum! Great work @Svein, from a fellow photography enthusiast like yourself, who loves taking high quality DSLR pictures. To me I see these pictures of a way of helping others and also a great way for me to showcase my pictures. Previously the pics will just sit on my camera, but now they are getting views and utilised by others.

Level 9

Great insights. Many thanks for your contribution. 

Level 6

Very interesting strategy of photographing high-traffic storefronts. From my experience on Google Maps on what gets the top slot, it appears to me that Google is looking for 3 types of subjects. Storefront, atmosphere, and product (from the 3 distance perspectives like an isle, a shelf, and a few items). So when I go to photograph a place, I look in the photos to see if any one of those three is of low quality or missing entirely

Level 7

@Svein

Thank you for this post, you posted some quality photos.

Level 10

@Svein

10600+ photos & 130+ million views

You are so excellent guy, admire you alot. How you can do that one.

Hope can learn from you via your sharing post.

Thank you so much

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Connect Moderator

@Svein

Really interesting post. Thank you.

And very high quality standards.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 7

This is inspirational, thanks bro

Level 8

@Svein

Thanks for sharing your experience and big achievement that was possible within a short time of engagement that was the output of your great dedication.